PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Teen and Crib City? question re: mattress

PCARN
05-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi- I recently ordered Munire furniture from Teen and Crib city. They have a promotion if you purchase two pieces they include the mattress and changing pad. The mattress is a firm foam mattress, I'm wondering how good it is. Has anyone ever received or purchased a crib mattress from this chain and if so, how's the quality?

Thanks in advance.:)

RMessinger
05-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Do you mean Behr's Teen & Crib City? I just ordered from there last week when they had a great sale. I was talking to the sales guy for a long time. I told him I was thinking about the colgate with one side firm and the other side a little softer. He assured me it's a lifetime guarantee. Also, it's a 6" which is better than a 5" because the sheets will fit tighter. My SIL bought hers from Behr's and my nephew was fine with it.

PCARN
05-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Hi- I'm not sure if it's Behr's. The sign just says Teen and Crib City. They have several locations in New Jersey. What state are you from? Might be a different store/chain?

Do you mean Behr's Teen & Crib City? I just ordered from there last week when they had a great sale. I was talking to the sales guy for a long time. I told him I was thinking about the colgate with one side firm and the other side a little softer. He assured me it's a lifetime guarantee. Also, it's a 6" which is better than a 5" because the sheets will fit tighter. My SIL bought hers from Behr's and my nephew was fine with it.

RMessinger
05-19-2009, 08:47 PM
I"m in NY.

PCARN
05-21-2009, 10:17 PM
I wonder if it's the same chain. Possibly since you're in NY. Do they advertise the name along with "Crib and Teen City"? The place I went to didn't. It was just Crib and Teen city.

tf1999
05-23-2009, 07:30 AM
Yes, I ordererd munire from Crib and teen city in NJ with my now 23 month DD. We love the crib mattress. She took to it at a few weeks old and is still in her crib because she loves the mattress so much. Its light weight foam. It looks pretty standard to me but all I know is my daughter wont sleep on anything else. I am expecting #2 and ordered the same munire from the same store and hope baby #2 loves the mattress as much.

The changing pad didn't thrill me as much. for some reason the location of the straps made it difficult to use with BRU changing pad covers so I just didn't use the straps.