PDA

View Full Version : This is SO weird to me

billysmommy
05-05-2009, 07:56 PM
My DH is going on a "man-date" with my first HS boyfriend (DF). We dated on and off freshman-junior years of high school and remained good friends after that. DH and I met in college and while we were dating he met DF. DF lives across the country from us and sometimes when he comes up this way or we're around him, we'll all get together and go for dinner or just hang out. He called us this weekend to tell us he was going to be in town for a few days and has some Celtics tickets and wanted to know if we would like to go. Well we weren't able to find a sitter and I'm not that into basketball and DH loves it so they're going to the game together. I've been teasing DH that we're both going to have dated the same guy :)

Fairy
05-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Ya know what? I think this is AWESOME. Flove.

AJP
05-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Love it! Go Celtics!!! My DH used to run in the same crowd as one of my ex's. They were never friends per say, but had mutual friends and spent time together as part of a larger group. I think your situation is cool b/c you have spent time as a couple with the ex and they obviously get along and both must have great taste!!!