PDA

View Full Version : just got a great deal on baby k'tan!

neeleymartin
05-05-2009, 08:58 PM
just got a new baby k'tan carrier/sling on amazon for $40 and change shipped. available new from a vendor. only one they had, but new in package. YIPPEE!!!

anyone have this and love it? please don't tell me you hate it.

hoping this will help with my solo time in the evening during bed and bath with a newborn and 22 month old.

Nechums
05-05-2009, 10:47 PM
I have it and loved it for the first 6 months. It was the only carrier I ever used. DS used to take daily naps in the sling position. DUring the cold NYC winter, I used to wear him in the adventure position (facing out) underneath my big down coat with only his head sticking out. It was the cutest thing -- got so many comments.

Anyway, I digress. I love the baby ktan, but after 6 months, it started getting harder to wear DS for long periods of time. My back/shoulders started to hurt after 30-60 minutes of use, depending on position. That's when I bought my Beco. I still stash my ktan in the diaper bag and use it for quick trips here and there, but my Beco is now my go-to carrier.

neeleymartin
05-07-2009, 09:31 PM
thinking about getting the beco also. dh and i could share it. anyone else have the beco?