PDA

View Full Version : how do i get rid of stretch marks?

neeleymartin
05-05-2009, 09:08 PM
didn't have these throughout my pregnancy. since my stomach has shrunk they have appeared.

want to be stretch mark-free just in case playboy knocks on my door. lol.

kijip
05-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Besides finding some sort of voodoo magic I don't know what to tell you except for they fade a lot in time.

Don't worry. Playboy will photoshop them right out of your centerfold.

Remember photoshop every time you see a picture of a perfect looking stretch mark free celeb mom in a bikini 4 moments after giving birth.

SnuggleBuggles
05-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Nothing will get rid of them as far as I know. They just fade. Badges of honor for growing a healthy baby.

They retouch so much nowadays that it is next to impossible to know what is real anymore.

Beth

neeleymartin
05-05-2009, 10:00 PM
thanks.

i'm heading into the kitchen to get a 2nd bowl of mint chip ice cream. perhaps i can stretch them out again so they disappear!?!

todzwife
05-05-2009, 10:03 PM
thanks.

i'm heading into the kitchen to get a 2nd bowl of mint chip ice cream. perhaps i can stretch them out again so they disappear!?!

Oh this made me laugh so hard! If only it were that easy!

Short of having a tummy tuck and getting that whole section lopped off, I'm not sure if there is anything that can be done. And I have them BAD.

TonFirst
05-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Spanx. Or a nice Land's End tankini.

; )

Jenny_A
05-06-2009, 03:15 AM
I swear, the other day I looked in the mirror and saw my Mother's body!! I just had DC #2 and he was over 9lbs. The breasts sag, lots of stretch marks on the stomach, thighs, and breasts, belly button is all wrinkly. I always wondered why my Mom's body looked the way it did. I'm now her. BUT I wouldn't trade a thing for my two beautiful children! :) Badges of honor as someone said.

Jenny

neeleymartin
05-06-2009, 07:10 AM
thanks.

yup:jammin:. the ice cream seemed to help. my stretch marks seem better this am. maybe a bowl with my coffee is in order.

but seriously, thanks for the advice.
the lands end idea is right up my alley.

JBaxter
05-06-2009, 07:22 AM
When my ds2 was about 4 I was getting out of the shower and he said... OH Mommy how did you get snakes on your belly...

I thought I could do some type of decrative snake outlines :icon_twisted:
DS1 was 8lb DS2 8lb13oz ds3 9lb8oz ds4 10lb1oz... Im think tummy tuck in 2 yrs All mine are below my belly button!

mommylamb
05-06-2009, 10:27 AM
When my ds2 was about 4 I was getting out of the shower and he said... OH Mommy how did you get snakes on your belly...

:hysterical:

hellokitty1
05-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Short of having a tummy tuck and getting that whole section lopped off, I'm not sure if there is anything that can be done. And I have them BAD.

have 6 more kids, all at once and then get an agent. :)