PDA

View Full Version : If you were going on Survivor or a desert island

GlindaGoodWitch
05-05-2009, 09:46 PM
What would your 1 "luxury" item be?

You cannot say something that has an alternate use like "my grandpa's lucky chunk of flint" or "my favorite machete" or like that smarty pants that brought the Texas flag that just happened to be waterproof.

As for me, it would be ... Q-tips. I am obsessed with them. And the REAL Q-tips too. Not the Johnson & Johnson version or heaven forbid store brand(!). This is closely followed by lip balm which I am not nearly as picky about, but seem to apply one billion times a day.

And youuuuu?

Corie
05-05-2009, 09:54 PM
My watch or my lipstick.

I'm obsessed with knowing the time and making sure my lips are done. :)

neeleymartin
05-05-2009, 09:56 PM
moisture lotion. my skin is tres dry!!! cetaphil.

wellyes
05-05-2009, 09:59 PM
I think it'd have to be something to read..... a long series. All the Stephanie Plum books or maybe all the Amelia Peabody mysteries. Heck, even one of those long-running series about dragons and wizards would do. Of course with my luck it'd all get wet and I'd have to read it with bloated, crinkly pages. Still, that's better than nothing to read for a whole month!

But books probably aren't allowed, or iPods. Dunno what my second choice would be. Eager to see what other people have to say!

BabyMine
05-05-2009, 10:02 PM
My laptop. Hopefully the island has wifi.

TwinFoxes
05-05-2009, 10:27 PM
I don't know what I'd bring (I don't watch Survivor)...but that Texas flag thing is pretty smart!

elliput
05-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Sunglasses.

DrSally
05-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Sunscreen or sunglasses?