PDA

View Full Version : Morigeau Lepine

ncb
05-05-2009, 11:46 PM
Does this website still exist? I have been getting error messages when trying to go to it.

MontrealMum
05-06-2009, 12:05 AM
I cannot get the site to load either. I did a little searching because it's a local company (I can see the suburb where their factory is located from our house) and I found quite a few articles hinting that they *may* have to declare bankruptcy (this was on the tails of Shermag's difficulties, which was also Can.). The articles are all in French so I won't link to them, and date from last year. Apparently it was under discussion, but I wasn't able to find anything more recent. Perhaps something has happened with that and the site has been taken down - though you'd think there'd be a news story about that and that there might be an announcement on the site.

FWIW - we have Morigeau Lepine furniture for DS and were very dissatisfied both with the ordering experience, the company, and the quality. I will not go into the whole story here, but you can read my review in the review portion of the website. IMHO you may be better off with something else :(

ETA: the mods may want to move this to the right forum?