PDA

View Full Version : Doll stroller for my 1 year old BOY!

amysuze104
05-06-2009, 08:07 AM
So my little one turned 1 yesterday and we gave him one of his presents (party is Saturday)--his McClaren doll stroller. It is just about the cutest thing I have EVER seen to see him pushing around his "lovey" Mr. Sleepyhead in the stroller! LOVE IT! And my 3yo loved it even more, lol. really thinking I should have bought 2 of them...........

amysuze104
mommy to Max 6-21-06 and Everett 5-5-08

WatchingThemGrow
05-06-2009, 08:10 AM
Is it the navy one from TRU? My DS LOVES pushing DD's also, so I wonder if we should have 2 sometimes also! There are too many babies here for just one stroller.

Maybe I should look into another carrier...like the kid Ergo or something.

amysuze104
05-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Unfortunately no one in my stupid town had one that was not pink (and while *I* know it does not matter, dh was not so into the pink stroller idea). The only non-pink ones I could find were on-line.

SnuggleBuggles
05-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Honestly, if he likes it does it really matter what color it is? We don't really need to gender stereotype kids. :) That said, ds1's doll stroller (that he used to push his doll and other things in) was navy blue from TRU (Graco brand). When we went to buy ds2 a doll stroller in Dec. they had several neutral colored ones. Be sure and check the age ratings as some have choking hazards for under 3 and some don't.

Beth

KrystalS
05-06-2009, 09:24 AM
I got my 3 yo nephew the same one for Christmas and he loved it. All the men of course were appalled that I got a boy a stroller at all but the pink didn't help. I didn't care, all that matters is he enjoys the stroller!

chinook
05-06-2009, 02:13 PM
I have b/g twins. Last year I had a *heck* of a time finding a dolly stroller and finally came across one at WalMart with DH. It was bright pink. I told him we should get two but he insists we only need one, that DS won't be "into" a stroller.

Well, fast forward two hours and DH and DS were making an emergency run to the store for a second stroller. DS loves that stroller!