PDA

View Full Version : What my Saturday Night has become..

StantonHyde
05-06-2009, 02:48 PM
So last Saturday night, DH went to work around 8:30 pm and I was busy getting two kids bathed, in bed etc. I was reading to DD and letting DS eat his chocolate chip icecream dessert in the bathtub. I hear him squawking about something so I go in the bathroom and:

DS:"There's poop on the floor."
Me: No there's not, nobody pooped in here.
DS: "Yes, there is", and points at a speck on the floor.
Me: Are you sure that's not chocolate?
DS: No, its poop.

So I pick it up with a piece of tp--it is poop. I finish reading to DD and put her to bed. I go back in the bath to get DS and he says : "Actually, I know it was poop because I saw it floating in the tub and I thought it was chocolate and I ate it and then I spit it out because it didn't taste like chocolate." Whaaaaaaaaaaa....... "It must have broken off from inside my bum. Am I going to get sick?":6:

We call DH at work and tell him what happened. (DS is standing there correcting me, "I didn't EAT it, I spit it out".) He just advised brushing DS's teeth well.

Why does this stuff ALWAYS happen when DH, the medical professional, is not at home!!!!!!

citymama
05-06-2009, 03:06 PM
:hysterical:

Sorry, I feel your pain, but I am cracking up over the chocolate-poop story. OMG, yuck!!! A story to tell that kid when he is an insolent teenager.

SnuggleBuggles
05-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Ew! Blech!!

Want to hear something even more disgusting? We were at my ILs and I was picking up in the kitchen. We had had something with chocolate sprinkles recently so when I saw something that looked like one I put it in my mouth. I promptly spit it out. Know what it was? Mouse droppings.

Told you it was disgusting.

Beth

bubbaray
05-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Ewwww and LOL. I think I would faint!

Beth, I think your story is worse!

catpagmo
05-06-2009, 03:12 PM
OMG! That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! Isn't it great being a parent?

Thanks for sharing!

JTsMom
05-06-2009, 03:18 PM
:hysterical:

mamaoftwins
05-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Hilarious. Thanks for sharing. :)

LMPC
05-06-2009, 03:37 PM
How is it that I am COMPLETELY skeeved out and laughing hysterically at the same time!!! You guys are too funny! PS, I am NEVER eating chocolate out of an unopened package.... ever.... again!

mom2binsd
05-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Insert belly laugh!!!!

At least you weren't in the bath with a floater...that's so much fun! Especially when it starts to break into pieces immediately and your child tries to say it's mommy's!

MamaMolly
05-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Oh goody! I get to be the first to joke about a $h!t eating grin :D ..oh, sorry, he did spit it out, didn't he?

StantonHyde
05-06-2009, 04:28 PM
I figured this might get some good responses--the s-eating grin is a classic! I had a mixture of grossing out and laughing hysterically. What are you gonna do???

Beth--yours is way grosser. I was just on a backpacking trip in the Grand Canyon and we were talking about hanta virus. The leader said there were only 2 cases of people getting it (or maybe dying from it) in the canyon---and one of them involved a backpacker sleeping out without a tent. The mouse ran over his face and while it was doing that-it peed all over his face!!!!!!! aaaaaargh.

DietCokeLover
05-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Make sure you write that story down some where so you can share that with his future wife to be one day!

jgenie
05-06-2009, 08:21 PM
:hysterical::hysterical: This post should have had a warning - I have a sleeping toddler on my lap!!

maylips
05-06-2009, 10:54 PM
I just read this out loud to my husband - thanks for helping us have a good belly laugh tonight!

smiles33
05-06-2009, 11:09 PM
Thank you so much for sharing--I needed that laugh! I'm lying here on the couch, miserably uncomfortable (35 weeks pregnant!) and this just cracked me up!

zag95
05-06-2009, 11:26 PM
:hysterical: This is too much! Definitely something to record and pull out for blackmail purposes at a later event!

My dad had a gross story too. He went hunting with my uncle and my uncle's brothers and their sons. They made hot chocolate and when my dad looked down to drink his cup, the marshmellows were moving (and they weren't marshmellows- some lovely bugs)! EWWWWW..... unfortunately not everyone looked before they drank their cocoa!

The moral of the story- always look carefully at what you eat/drink!

AngelaS
05-07-2009, 07:16 AM
ROTFL! That's great!