PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Choices for 5 Kids at DL

Zansu
05-07-2009, 03:48 PM
We're meeting up with family at DL next week, and I'm in charge of figuring out which strollers to bring. It's our first trip to DL with kids.

SIL has two kids, almost 4 and 10 months. She has a P&T e3 (with travel bag), a Venezia and a Volo. They're flying and staying at the DL Hotel.

My two are 5 and 7. When a stroller is available, they always want to ride. We have a MBUD, a Mac Concorde Duo (older, high weight limit SBS), and a Quinny Zapp. We're driving and staying offsite.

SIL2 has one kid who is 4.5, and they have an single umbrella stroller. They're driving and live locally.

My thoughts:

- SIL baggage checks e3 and uses Volo in the airport for baby.
- We bring the MBUD b/c 3 can ride on it if necessary and Volo and/or Zapp can go in the basket
- SIL 2 doesn't bring stroller

Questions:
1. Will e3 w/double kit work on monorail or however SIL gets from hotel to park?
2. Will MBUD work for parking lot tram?

Any other recommendations?

new_mommy25
05-13-2009, 02:00 PM
We just got back from Disneyland. I took our trusty P3 for my 3 year old and 5 year old. My 3 year old rode and napped in the stroller. The 5 year old never needed a stroller. He may have hopped on the foot board a time or two but otherwise he walked all over the parks and back to the hotel without a single complaint. He was just happy to be in Disneyland.

I'm just throwing that out there because you may not even need a stroller for your kids. Disneyland isn't very big and you can always rent. I would just let your two SIL's worry about the strollers. :)