PDA

View Full Version : Is Childrens Place stuff worth listing on ebay, in EUC?

SammyeGail
05-07-2009, 08:06 PM
I am listing alot of my twins things on ebay starting from sizes 2T HA 90 down. I have alot of Childrens Place, all in great shape, I washed it like my other stuff, on cold and delicate to dry. I have some cute shorts and cute graphic t's.

I just don't know if its worth it. I'd be happy to take home .50 each. I don't know how small to make the lots, I know shipping makes a difference.

What do you do with your 'not top brand' DC's old clothes?

Thanks so much!!

cdlamis
05-07-2009, 08:32 PM
For Childrens Place, Old Navy, etc, I would rather take them to a consignment store than deal with Ebay.

wellyes
05-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Or Craigslist, to avoid commission. Just be sure to post pictures.

ohiomom1121
05-07-2009, 08:43 PM
I always felt like I could buy TCP stuff cheap enough in the store and wouldn't bother with it on ebay. Maybe a garage sale???

Momof3Labs
05-07-2009, 09:02 PM
I agree with Craigslist or a garage sale. Or even donate it and just take the tax deduction - probably would work out to close to the same in your pocket. Used Children's Place clothing doesn't really interest me any more than Old Navy, Target, etc.

StantonHyde
05-07-2009, 10:18 PM
TCP does not do well on ebay--I give all mine away or consign it. You could sell it as a "lot"--eg. 7-10 outfits. Those seem to sell.

newmomto1
05-08-2009, 01:12 AM
The majority of my kids clothes are TCP & Old Navy, some Gap, Target, Macy's, etc.
I sell it ALL on Ebay if it's in good shape.
I mostly do lots.
I've had good luck.
I don't make a ton...but it adds up.
I only ship USPS Priority Mail...usually shipping ranges from $5-8.00 per lot.

kransden
05-08-2009, 01:13 AM
I would being them to a resale shop too. Private ones will typicallly be better the chains like Once Upon a Child. You could Craigslist them in a lot too. Ebay will probably be too expensive for what you'll get for the clothes minus the fees and hassle.

wellyes
05-08-2009, 07:37 AM
One more option, I've bought tons of DD's clothes online from DiaperSwappers.com's "Children's Items" forums. Most of the clothes for sale there are TCP or Old Navy or similar. If you have feedback as an online seller anywhere (eBay, etc) you could post the clothes on there with photos saying "See my feedback on ebay as ____". If you post everything for $1 plus shipping, trust me, it'd go fast.