PDA

View Full Version : Where to find casual pants if you are high waisted?

HIU8
05-07-2009, 08:20 PM
I always have a really hard time finding pants. I'm high waisted and I have a sway back (which basically means that the curvature of my spine is very pronounced down by my rear). I also have a waist that is at least 2 sized smaller than my hips and rear. I'm petite at 5'2" also. I cannot wear mid-rise or low-rise pants--they never fit my waist. However, I cannot find anything except those type of pants. Where can I find pants that the waist is actually at my waistline? I have tried gap essentials but they did not have my size (sorry gap by I am neither a 0 nor a 2--GET BIGGER SIZES at your store at my mall please). My mother told me to try JCPenney's. Anyone have any other store suggestions? I'm desperate. I have 1 pair of jeans and one pair of causal pants and a pair of shorts that fit. That's it. I wear the same stuff over and over and over again (Yes, I have not been really shopping for clothes in 2 years since DD was born).

HELP!

citymama
05-08-2009, 02:23 AM
Have you tried Ann Taylor or AT Loft? I've had good luck with them, and they have a petites selection as well.

HIU8
05-08-2009, 08:04 AM
Yup, I was just there. Everything in the store is mid-rise or low-rise or just at the waist (which can sometimes work for me, but these did not). I'm so very frustrated about this.

jgenie
05-08-2009, 09:25 AM
You might try Talbots - they have a lot of petites and tend to be more classic so no low rise.