PDA

View Full Version : OOoh the swanky car enterprise gave us.

elaineandmichaelsmommy
05-08-2009, 12:47 AM
I dropped off the sienna today at the auto body place and enterprise came and picked up dd2 and me. They gave us a brand new 2009 saturn odyssey. WOW! Gotta say I've never had a car this nice to drive before in my life. My dad was always a used car buyer we never had new growing up and dh and I have always purchased used cars.

This is a really nice car. The only drawback is that dd1 has to go through the trunk to get to the 3rd row so I most certainly wouldn't buy it but it'll be fun to have over the weekend until they can get me a minivan on monday (they were all out due to the weekend and good weather).

This things got a black interior and black leather seats. Fake wood interior details and a very nice sound system. It's also HUGE when you're driving it. I feel like I'm taking up a lot more space on the road than I did in my sienna.

I'm a little excited as to what van I'll get monday. Maybe it'll be one of the chrysler town and country with the built in entertainment system. That would kick butt.

Clarity
05-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Hmmm..is it the Outlook? Those are nice three row SUV's. Glad you like it! Let me know if you get the Chrysler. We've been van shopping and the price on 2008 Chrysler and Dodge minivans are ridiculously low around here.

elaineandmichaelsmommy
05-08-2009, 04:41 PM
whoops sorry, yes it's the outlook.