PDA

View Full Version : DH, you suck

firstbaby
05-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks for making last weekend a total nightmare with your bad mood and being totally crabby. Thanks for making my birthday this week totally nothing. Thanks for giving me nothing to look forward to enjoying on Mother's Day. Yes, I have enjoyed planning something for your mother and mine. Because, they should know they are loved and special. I get you are stressed at work right now - feel free to make me your door mat. The best part? The fake smile I feel like I have to paste on when people ask how things are going, my birthday was or if I'm looking forward to Mother's Day. I want to cry.

wencit
05-08-2009, 11:22 PM
:hug:

I'm so sorry.

And here's a virtual smack on the head for your DH. :6:

C99
05-09-2009, 12:02 AM
The best part? The fake smile I feel like I have to paste on when people ask how things are going, my birthday was or if I'm looking forward to Mother's Day. I want to cry.

Why do you have to paste on a fake smile? I had a crappy birthday this year -- I had an UTI that they couldn't find/treat and spent the day at 2 different doctors' offices, and then I lightly hit someone else's car in traffic. When people asked how the day was, I told them. I see no need to lie to keep up appearances.

lorinick
05-09-2009, 03:35 AM
I'm so sorry that really sucks and understand. As a pp said telling someone you had a bad day is fine but that you feel your husband isn't treating you with love and understanding is a different thing. Yes I'm feeling bad in my marriage, how are you. Not something you want to talk about with other people. I would talk to your dh and tell him how you feel and you understand his stressed but you can't and shouldn't have to take the brunt of his stress. You need to tell him. I hope he suprises you with a nice Mother's Day. If not the talk has to come. Well I'm wishing you a Happy Mother's Day.:waving4:

mytwosons
05-09-2009, 07:23 AM
I'm sorry! I completely understand. My husband did nothing when I graduated from a top MBA program - even backed out of going to the commencement. I hated when people would ask if we were having a party, asked about commencement, where we went for dinner afterward, etc. I wasn't exactly up to saying that my husband, for what ever reason, was being a complete @ss, wasn't proud of me and was treating me like cr@p. Certain things you don't want to broadcast.