PDA

View Full Version : any peapod grocery delivery users here?

neeleymartin
05-09-2009, 08:16 PM
i got my first order. two items we received were errors. the first was a loaf of garlic bread in place of plain italian, the second was parmesan in place of mozarella ball. now i can't use the basil i had planned to eat with mozarella and tomatoes.

how does this get remedied? will they credit the mistakes? also, will they care that i can't/didn't use the basil? i should add that they had a special where you buy these mentioned items and save $4. the whole reason i bought them to begin with. tia

srkaplan
05-09-2009, 08:25 PM
I've used them before & had no problems/mistakes. I know that they are heavily marketing right now & obviously trying to get new business...I would bet that if you called & explained your situation (and also mention the fact that this was your first delivery with them!) they would remedy it. Their customer service in their stores is usually very good, so I would expect that to be true with their delivery service as well.

cono0507
05-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Overall, I've been happy with Peapod but once I had a delivery that was unattended and they had a bag of lettuce right next to the ice pack and it froze. They credited me for the lettuce. I'd imagine they'll do the same for you.

edurnemk
05-09-2009, 09:21 PM
I've been using their service for a while, and I'm very pleased with it. We only had a problem once, when they sent only one pack of toilet paper instead of the 2 I ordered, but customer service credited the missing pack immediately and they were very nice and helpful. If you call them they will probably offer a solution.