PDA

View Full Version : Which Bonavita?

Lila
05-09-2009, 09:24 PM
So we went to the crib store today looking at the bonavita peyton Lifestyle crib, which I did a lot of research on and knew I would like, but then we saw the Hudson Lifestyle (which is not the same as the hudson dropside) and really loved that in the Cherry color. Does anyone have experience with this crib? If so, (please give details) what mattress did you use with it?

Thanks

newg
05-09-2009, 10:11 PM
We have the peyton lifestyle and love it...absolutely beautiful in our dd's room......the sides are kinda thick though.....could be tricky for any mobiles you use......we had one of the tiny loves up and had to rig it a little...and now have the fisher price waterfall soother.....fits on the side, but its a bit on an angel.......
Despite all that...still love it!!

Lila
05-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Thanks, I liked the Lifestyle but we like the contour of the Hudson a little more - plus I really like the cherry color. Which mattress are you using with it? And do you have any trouble changing sheets, etc.. b/c it's not a dropside?

newg
05-10-2009, 09:10 PM
We are using one of the mattresses recommended by bbb....standard size crib mattress...
Not too much trouble to change it.......I usually pick up one side change the sheet at that end...drop it back in...and then change the sheet at the other end. I don't know about the one you are looking at...but with the peyton having the shorter front, it makes up for not having the drop side.