PDA

View Full Version : JJB Packabe or Be Right Back

swissair81
05-11-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm looking for a do it all diaper bag.I have 3 kids under age 6, 2 of them are in diapers. I want this to be a bag that I can take on trips & have lots of space and individual pockets for organizing. I am open to looking at other brands too. I know the JJBs aren't cheap & are very heavy, but I'm planning on using stroller clips 99% of the time. Suggestions?

arivecchi
05-11-2009, 11:10 AM
I don't know the brands you are asking about, but I love my Baby Sherpa backpack. It is the single most used diaper bag in my house. It even has cooler compartments for food and drinks and is great for traveling in addition to everyday use. This site has them on sale for $62.

http://www.babysherpabackpacks.com/diaper-backpack.html

cndnveggie
05-11-2009, 02:24 PM
I would HIGHLY recommend the JJB Be Right Back. It is perfect for what you're describing. It's so well organized, so it's easy to find stuff and you don't have to dig. Lots of pockets. Very comfortable to wear, so great for trips or when you don't have your stroller. And it hangs on the stroller very well too! I love mine!!!

ang79
05-11-2009, 02:28 PM
I noticed you said you want a bag with lots of pockets and lots of space. I've never seen a BRB IRL, but from what I've read, it has lots of pockets to organize with, but if you are going to be carrying bigger items like jackets, blankets, etc., the packabe is more stuffable.

I have a packabe that I use for all day outtings with a 5 mos. old and 2.5 yrs. old (still in dipes) or when I need to take picnic lunches to the park. For all day outtings I can fit spare clothes or jammies for each girl, lots of diapers and wipes, toys, snacks, sippy cup, my water bottle, first aide kit, my wallet, cell, tissues, hand sanitizer, mei tai, receiving blanket, and burp cloth. There are a few interior pockets for dipes/wipes and smaller things, and I put my wallet, cell and other small things in the two front mommy pockets, but the inside is pretty much a big open space, where the BRB I think has lots of smaller, individual compartments.

If you go to the Pink Room on the JuJuBe website, the ladies there can give you more feedback on the BRB and you can see pictures of how much can be packed into each bag.

Good luck!