PDA

View Full Version : Gymboree Circle of Friends

mom2mack&max
05-11-2009, 12:16 PM
I received my 30% Circle of Friends coupon in the mail and am excited to use it this week. I also need to return a couple of items I bought using gymbucks too. Can you return items that you purchased with gymbucks? How does that work?
Thanks for the info!

veronica
05-11-2009, 12:35 PM
You can return items purchased with gymbucks but you will only get back the price after the gymbucks as it is listed on your receipt. If you would have returned during gymbucks redemption time, they would have let you use the gymbuck amount credit towards something else.

So lets say your item was $12 and the gymbuck brought it down to $6. Now, you will only get back $6 in the form that you paid. If you would have returned during the gymbuck redemption time, you would have been able to get another item at $12 for $6, does that make sense?

COF is 30% off of anything in the store, can not be combined with any other coupons or discounts.

HTH

boltfam
05-11-2009, 02:34 PM
I am an avid Gymbo shopper, and I didn't get a coupon. Do you need one for the F&F?

lil_acorn
05-11-2009, 02:39 PM
yes you do need a coupon. Usually they will email it the day before the sale. Come back to the boards then and I'm sure one of the moms will be glad to email it to you (myself included if I actually get the email).

boltfam
05-11-2009, 03:29 PM
yes you do need a coupon. Usually they will email it the day before the sale. Come back to the boards then and I'm sure one of the moms will be glad to email it to you (myself included if I actually get the email).

Thanks! Hopefully, I will get the e-mail.

keckert
05-11-2009, 03:33 PM
The online codes are CFFRIEND and CFCIRCLE for 30%.