PDA

View Full Version : Best infant support for stroller?

ellie42073
05-11-2009, 05:27 PM
I just bought the BOB Revolution Duallie AW 12". My carseat (Baby Trend) is not compatible with the BOB car seat adapter. My infant is almost 3 months old which is when I started putting my older son in a forward facing stroller but I thought my infant (3 months) might be more comfortable and better supported with an infant support like the Kiddopotamus Snuzzler or the JJ Cole body support (I have heard infants can slump/slouch in the BOB). Anyone have any experience or ideas with these or other infant body supports for infants in forward facing strollers? BTW, I don't plan on running with the stroller, just walking. Thanks!

arivecchi
05-11-2009, 05:39 PM
I love the snuzzler. My 3 month old uses it in our Valco single and our Baby Jogger double. Works great with both strollers!

mikeys_mom
05-11-2009, 06:29 PM
We also have the snuzzler and it works great. We have used it from birth in our BJCSD and I used it for DD in our mac Quest at around 2.5 months.

MCsMom
05-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Another vote for the Snuzzler.

We used it both in our BOB (walking as well) and our BJCM...

WatchingThemGrow
05-11-2009, 06:59 PM
Just pulled my snuzzler out of the closet to prepare it to use with #3 and our BJCED and BJCMD. I see a trend here...

BTW, you guys know you can use it on the cotton side too, right? Not just the fuzzy side... A friend was using one on the fuzzy side on a hot day last week, and I realized lots of people don't realize the other side is fine to use as well.

ellie42073
05-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Thanks everyone! I will be buying a Snuzzler as soon as I get my BOB.

MCsMom
05-11-2009, 11:11 PM
WTG, great reminder about the cotton side.

I never got to use with DD though because she was out of her Snuzzler at the end of winter...