PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my JuJuBe!

MCsMom
05-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Took me forever but I finally ordered one because I have been jonesing for a JuJuBe for the longest. I knew I wanted a backpack so I finally chose a BRB in Sienna Swirl and it's gorgeous! The quality of the make is so good, even DH was impressed. I also got a Be Rich and 2 Be Quicks.

I knew it was going to be a little heavy from all the reviews but even with all the stuff I transferred from my Skip Hop Via Messenger, it's not a big deal. There is actually a lot of room left over for more stuff if needed.

It will be perfect on a plane trip!

ang79
05-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Congrats on your new bag! I have the Sienna pattern in a BeQuick, its so pretty! Welcome to your new addiction though. I started with a Purple Paisley BeSmart and now have several other JJB's!

MCsMom
05-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Ang, DH was like "Uh-oh!" even if he helped me choose a pattern!

I do wish they made it in Lotus Lullaby.

Might have to pick up a Packabe in that pattern :D

swissair81
05-11-2009, 11:29 PM
funny, I just got a packabe in lush paisley & I was thinking I would have to pickup a BRB in another pattern. I'm such an addict. I have 3 be quicks, a be mine, a be set & now the packabe. I can already see where this is heading. My DH will not be so thrilled...

ang79
05-12-2009, 08:35 AM
Whatever you do, don't join the Pink Room, then you'll be addicted for sure! I joined to try to sell a BeTween I didn't like, then to find some good prices on bags others were selling, and now I'm always checking the FSOT board to see if there are any good deals on something I might want to try! Between that and the BabyBags yahoo group, I'm a goner when it comes to baby bags!

I do have a Packabe that I like (Brown/Robin). I would have loved a Lotus one but DH said he'd only carry a solid and he may be the one to carry it on trips if I'm wearing the baby. I use it when I need to pack extra clothes and dipes for an all day trip, when I need to pack my mei tai, or when I'm packing a picnic lunch for park playdates. I also have a MiniBe that is nice for shorter trips to the park or when I'm wearing the baby on my front.

SM23Mama21
05-12-2009, 12:45 PM
I just got a jujube too! I got the be all in ME. I was so hesitant about spending the money, but now I'm hooked!! I now want a backpack style & all the extra goodies!! I really want something in the lush paisley. I'm glad you like yours!!

bobeNC
05-12-2009, 11:14 PM
These bags are great, just what I was looking for! Now to narrow it down to one or two:ROTFLMAO:

swissair81
05-13-2009, 11:36 AM
The narrowing it down part is problematic.

MCsMom
05-16-2009, 01:34 AM
Ladies!
So glad to know I am not alone :waving4:
Am still loving the BRB but I am really loving the BeQuick I use for quick store stops. I have it in the BRB main pocket and just grab it when needed. I still love the pattern!
Oh and I LOVE the Be Rich! My old wallet was falling apart because it was stuffed to the gills and bursting at the seams. All those card slots come in handy...