PDA

View Full Version : Question for Godiva lovers

infomama
05-13-2009, 12:47 AM
I jumped on the Godiva deal at Costco ($50 in gift cards for $20) and now I don't know what to buy. The freshly dipped chocolate covered strawberries always look so good in the window. Any favorites I should try?

citymama
05-13-2009, 02:02 AM
I was sent a box of Godivas when DD and I came back from the hospital, - I totally ignored all the flowers and bouquets and went straight for the chocs! Yum. Enough reminiscing. I would go for one of the assorted truffle selections, but that's just b/c I'm a chocoholic and want the maximum permissible dose!

MommyAllison
05-13-2009, 02:06 AM
Ooh I love the key lime chocolate (truffle? i don't remember) sooo yummy.

And yay for you on the Costco deal! I *just* missed it. Went to pay for it and they had just run out. *tear*

kozachka
05-13-2009, 08:33 AM
I would go for the truffles. I do not care for their strawberries, I don't find the strawberries that good and think I get much more bang for my buck from truffles.

Some of the my favorities are almond (my favorite and one of Godiva's bestsellers), grand marnier and coconut truffles.

Also, Godiva has sales after major holidays on boxed sets that are seasonally decorated so you might be able to get better deal than.

Corie
05-13-2009, 09:12 AM
I love all their chocolates with the crushed hazelnuts inside. Delicious!!

incognitomms
05-13-2009, 11:05 AM
I love their dark chocolates, any with the chocolate, hazelnut or mocha inside. I usually pick my own out individual from the counter rather then get a premade box that way I get all my favorites:)

- Incognitomms