PDA

View Full Version : Graco snuglider swing frame - ISO reviews, and does this fit the Snugride 32?

katieqp
05-13-2009, 09:54 AM
Hi - we are thinking of getting a snuglider swing frame to minimize the number of large toys we have around the house. Does anyone have a review of this? also, does anyone know if they fit the snugride 32 infant seats?

RMessinger
05-14-2009, 08:56 PM
I was just looking on the Graco website and it says that the Sungride 32 does fit the snuglider. I live in a smallish apt in NYC and was thinking about the same thing. I'm also wondering if it will fit in to the bugaboo graco adapter. I hope so. It seems like it'll be very convenient.

lorinick
05-15-2009, 12:37 AM
It will fit with the 32 sung ride. I did have the snug glider frame I thought it was a great idea and really wanted it for my baby. I did get it as a shower gift. I was going through batteries like once every other week and wouldn't swing with car seat cover like a bundle me or a blanket in the car seat. And I couldn't take those items off and still have baby sleeping without waking him. We returned it. I was not impressed with the product and it didn't work as well as promised. Not worth the money IMO.

GraceH
05-15-2009, 01:20 AM
I absolutely loved mine... (DS is 19mo. now, so we don't use it anymore of course) I had no problem with it going through batteries, although I didn't use it everyday either... I would consider rechargables (the high capacity ones) if you are planning daily use ( I started with a set of regulars to see how long they lasted before investing in rechargables - I determined it wasn't worth it to me and in the end went through 4 sets (16 batteries) over 5 months of 3-4 times/week use).
The swing made a great storage place for the car seat. The SnugRide32 securely snaps right in - ours almost always stayed in it in the house - even if not being used as a swing.
It will NOT swing if anything is dragging on the ground (this is a 'safety' feature) -- the motor takes a bump to get going and continues just fine at the speed on the dial (infinately adjustable - turns from 'turtle' to 'rabbit') -- the manual clearly states both these points.
If you want reviews, it has 4 stars on Amazon after 31 reviews... http://www.amazon.com/Graco-SnugGlider-Swing-SnugRide-Infant/dp/B000M4K4BY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1242364320&sr=8-1
I personally would give it 5 stars as it was the perfect solution for our limited space and budget -- it also is so compact that we were able to easily pack it for a 12 hour road trip to visit the great-grandparents for a week