PDA

View Full Version : how do you apply perfume?

salsah
05-13-2009, 02:10 PM
just for fun, how do you apply perfume?

I spray it in the air in front of me and then walk through it. sometimes i even spin through it. (dh laughs at me every time.) so, what do you do? spray behind the ears or on the wrists?

KpbS
05-13-2009, 02:22 PM
When I wear it, which is like 5 times a year, I will spray it in my closet (walk-in closet) and walk into the mist just a little bit. For me a little goes a long way.

trentsmom
05-13-2009, 02:30 PM
When I used to wear perfume, I sprayed it in the air and walked through it. Then I took whatever was left on the sprayer and rubbed it on my wrists and/or neck. Hmm. I wonder why I stopped wearing perfume?

DrSally
05-13-2009, 04:37 PM
I stopped wearing perfume when I got pregnant with DS, so in between pregnancies and/or BFing for 4 years, I haven't worn it much. I used to spray a little on my wrist or back of my neck. BUT, I wore some recently for a special occassion, nursed DD before we left, and DD got 2 hives on her arm. I figure she must have touched her arm to where I had the perfume on. It had essential oils in it, so maybe she had a reaction to those. No more perfume for me until I wean DD, which could be awhile...

luvmypeanut
05-13-2009, 07:52 PM
I spray a little on my left wrist, rub my wrists together then rub them on my neck under my ears. I'm not sure that makes sense but it's the area where the jaw begins.