PDA

View Full Version : mommy pain question

malphy
05-13-2009, 05:00 PM
I woke up this morning and felt a dull aching in my back. Not like a spinal back pain but a pain mid back on right side just above the bottom of my rib cage. It hasn't gone away and hasnt really gotten worse but it is painful.

I have had kidney infections before and this seems too high to be my kidney, plus it is only right side, and I have no fever etc.

I think it is too high to be gas but took some gas pills anyway. I didn't notice an improvement.

any ideas on what it could be? If I don't feel better by morning I will call my dr.

BabyMine
05-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Have you been coughing. Sometimes that can strain muscles.

sarahsthreads
05-13-2009, 10:25 PM
Several people in my family have had gall bladder problems and I'm pretty sure that's about where it is. And also, my mom just had her appendix out three weeks ago for pain in that location - her appendix was actually in the "wrong" place and it was pretty lucky that the ER doc even thought it might be that in the first place, so they managed to get it before it ruptured.

Definitely call your doctor in the morning if it doesn't go away, and hopefully it's nothing serious!

Sarah