PDA

View Full Version : 1st good thing about the dodge grand caravan and a baked oat. question.

elaineandmichaelsmommy
05-13-2009, 11:27 PM
1. Let me just say that after today I've decided that adjustable pedals are a wonderful feature to have. Very nice indeed. However, after my trip to the grocery store today I'll say that the "stow n go" isn't all it's cracked up to be. If the drivers seat is not in the most forward position then you can't fully open the hatch to the stow n go and then you're holding the lid up with one hand and trying to slide things in with the other. All the while manuvering around the infant carseat base. I shudder to thing what it would have been like if dd2 had been with me.

2. How long does baked oatmeal last in the fridge? I just dumped half a batch today because it was almost 2 weeks old (YUCK). But when I dumped it i noticed that it hadn't molded at all.

egoldber
05-14-2009, 06:36 AM
I think it lasts a long time, but I always freeze half of it immediately after I bake it. So that's an option too. :)

I don't know about the seats. I've had rentals with the Stow n Go, but I don't remember that issue. We did not really use them for storage that much in the rental.

Melaine
05-14-2009, 08:36 AM
We must be pigs. We always eat the whole dish within the week.

jgenie
05-14-2009, 08:46 AM
We must be pigs. We always eat the whole dish within the week.

:yeahthat: Us too - except it's only DS & I that eat it. :shrug:

ShanaMama
05-14-2009, 11:46 AM
1. Let me just say that after today I've decided that adjustable pedals are a wonderful feature to have. Very nice indeed. However, after my trip to the grocery store today I'll say that the "stow n go" isn't all it's cracked up to be. If the drivers seat is not in the most forward position then you can't fully open the hatch to the stow n go and then you're holding the lid up with one hand and trying to slide things in with the other. All the while manuvering around the infant carseat base. I shudder to thing what it would have been like if dd2 had been with me.

Huh? Why don't I know about adjustable pedals? I think mine is an 06. FWIW I am obsessed with my Stow N Go. I don't use the floor areas for regualar storage though, just long term stuff like jumper cables. I keep the girls car seats installed in the captain's chairs so I never fold those chairs. The back bench however, is up and down 10 times a day. It is so easy to do & I am constantly folding the seats and then opening them back up when needed.
My other favorite feature is power sliding doors. :love5: 'em!