PDA

View Full Version : Re: Enfamil Rewards Program

cindys
05-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Has anybody joined this? I am trying to find the codes they are telling me to use off the Enfamil cans but I cant find the 15 digit code they are referring to..

Maybe its me but the rewards site isnt very user friendly.

westamp
05-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Has anybody joined this? I am trying to find the codes they are telling me to use off the Enfamil cans but I cant find the 15 digit code they are referring to..

Maybe its me but the rewards site isnt very user friendly.

Same here. They did not indicate how you accumulate codes. There is no indication at all! I suspect you earn your points by playing their stupid games. That's a waste of time. I don't have time to play!

srkaplan
05-15-2009, 03:58 PM
I joined without really looking into what it is all about. I figured it would be like Pampers Gifts to Grow or something...It turns out it is pretty darn lame. As far as I can tell, you can only use your points to enter yourself in raffle-type drawings, or to play stupid games. I used 100 points on a game to get 10 points...how stupid can you get??!!!

cindys
05-15-2009, 09:53 PM
Good to know that I am not the only one that finds their rewards program a joke!

wzly
06-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Hey everyone,
I, too, think this is not such a great rewards program...

But, I wanted to tell you how I finally found a code...

I bought a can of the new Enfamil Premium powdered formula...It replaces the usual Enfamil Lipil stuff...It's "brand new" and just beginning to hit the shelves here on Cape Cod...

Inside the lid was a folded ad thing. I was hoping it was a coupon/rebate offer... It wasn't...

It had a code and I entered it. It was worth 250 points...

I'm not sure what that gets you, and I think it's not much...

But at long last, I found one...Yippee! Hope that helps someone!

: ) Jen

Kash
06-23-2009, 07:15 PM
Oh I played this rewards game today and looks like I did win a book called" I love you". No idea what it is abt but seems like I can expect it in next 8 weeks!!
other attempts got me just 10 points.. today I got a book..huh!!!