PDA

View Full Version : Baby Bib--shirt form

poppy
05-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Where can I get the bib that a baby can wear? My DS refuses all bibs and rips them off and fusses. I heard about the bib that you can wear like a shirt.
He is really making a mess out of all his clothes but he won't eat with a bib around his neck. TIA!

Melaine
05-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Mine had to wear bibs practically from birth because of reflux so it wasn't too much of a problem, but they couldn't get off the ones that tied. I love these, and used to knot them and then velcro them because they were rather loose around the neck. Maybe that would work?
http://www.amazon.com/iPlay-Sleeve-2Pk-Boy-12-24-Months/dp/B00017701O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1242417017&sr=8-1

poppy
05-15-2009, 04:01 PM
Thanks Melanie. My DS is 9 mths and it says to use on 12 mths, but I am thinking it should be okay. Otherwise, it is exactly what I was looking for. :)

I see they have the Baby Bjorn one--- I like that company a lot and have their bouncer and travel crib. Is that one better or are they all the same? Does anyone have that one? I really don't want to spend that much money unless it's really, really good. I spent 10 bucks on the Baby Bjorn bib and I've never been able to use it.

PS Whenever I see your name I think about the Tripp Trapp chair. Were you able to purchase a couple for your girls?