PDA

View Full Version : Extra 25% off sale items at Tea Collection

lowrioh
05-20-2009, 09:35 AM
I just got this off Facebook.

Take an additional 25% off all sale items! There have been new styles added, as well as further markdowns on spring 1 and early spring Daily Tea - so stock up now!

Enter promo: SUNFUN to receive discount. Valid until 5/26
http://www.teacollection.com/cgi-bin/live/site.w?location=b2c/retail-gateway.w&action=catalog&top=b2ccat&category=b2csale&frames=no&target=main&sponsor=000002

grins88
05-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Did anyone else have terrible trouble with their website? I tried for well over an hour and finally got a few things ordered, but many of the things I had added to my cart got gone by the time I got the site to work and placed my order. I have called and emailed customer service, so we'll see what happens.

Some great deals, though, if you can get through. Thanks for the code!

emily
05-20-2009, 01:12 PM
It took me all morning but finally got an order placed. Not much left though in the sizes I needed.

pdxsahm
05-20-2009, 01:42 PM
It took forever online & then my order went through but I never received confirmation. I called cs and it had never processed. I reordered over the phone and by then a few things were gone in the sizes I needed. I still ended up with 10 items for just under $85 including shipping.

LMPC
05-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Yep, I had issues with the website too. CS was great, though. Just ordered over the phone...average of $8 per item. Can't wait to get them! DD is going to look very well coordinated this fall :)

MissM'sMom
05-20-2009, 03:57 PM
I ordered and received a confirmation number with no problem. I got 7 items for under $65 including shipping.

shoxie
05-20-2009, 04:49 PM
Thx so much for this - though my DH will kill me, I think. LOL. Got a bunch of things...about 20 items for $181 shipped.

Don't forget to go to the cashback sites for extra $...MrRebates has 5%, I believe.

I had a heck of a time, too, as things just kept disappearing - some REALLY cute stuff...oh well, I made out ok! Thx again, OP! :)

judithchu
05-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Just wondering what your gals got. I purchased 7 items with $156 shipped. Well... I think I still got good deals on it. Hope I will get all I ordered...

isadij
05-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Thanks! I also had a hard time with the website this morning but did get to finalize the order eventually and got a confirmation email even though got an error on the page, so hopefully everything is fine. Got 10 items for about $81.

LMPC
05-20-2009, 08:12 PM
I bought a bunch of leggings, tshirts, and dresses that work together. I wanted to splurge on some of the more expensive sale items but cannot justify another fancy-ish dress for DD. Went a little crazy at the Janie and Jack sales before she was born LOL!

MizMojoLaveau
05-21-2009, 10:50 AM
I had trouble with the website, too. But I did manage to get 3 items for $51 and get an email confirmation. One pair of shorts jacked that up because they were still $22. But they match the shirt and MAKE the outfit and it is so hard to find cute boy's clothes! Still cheaper than Boden was how I justified it! Thanks to OP!

MissM'sMom
05-21-2009, 12:39 PM
I got one of the sets, so three tops and matching leggings, plus a layering t-shirt to wear underneath when it starts to get colder. My DD will finally be coordinated; even I can't make a mistake! :)

GonnaBJulymom
05-22-2009, 11:44 PM
Thank you so much for the heads up and code!! :thumbsup:

I :heartbeat: their clothes!!

kellybelly0513
05-22-2009, 11:45 PM
Not much in our size, but very cute stuff! Thanks OP.