PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy Power wheels

oneontheway
05-21-2009, 08:17 AM
I'm looking for a two seater. Anyone know the best/cheapest place to buy? I was hoping Costco would carry them in the warmer months but still don't see any.
Thanks!!

geochick
05-21-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm looking for a pink 2-seater too. I haven't been to any b&m stores, but Amazon has some decent prices.

Good luck.

Jen841
05-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Willing to get a used one? I just bought one with a newer battery at a garage sale for $16 (it was mark $25 and it was raining, and I just have $16 on me.) My kids gave me Mom of the Year award for it.

rwiklendt
05-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Highly suggest the used route... garage sales, friends, craigslist are all places we've bought and sold them.

brittone2
05-21-2009, 11:19 AM
3rding used or at least consider it.

DH and DS went to pick up a pedal tractor a year or so ago (DH had one as a child and found one on CL so he had to get it for DS ;) ). The guy DH bought it from threw in a Power Wheels just for fun. It is a one seater, but my neighbor has a 2 seater, so my 2 year old DD often rides w/ the neighbor and she and DS have trails, etc. in our woods that they ride. It is really cute :)

In any case, I wouldn't have shelled out the money for one new, but this guy dropped one in our lap for free :boogie: