PDA

View Full Version : Why must we all be sick at the same time?

HIU8
05-22-2009, 07:12 AM
So, DH and I both have nasty colds. Yesterday we had to have my father come over and help b/c neither of us could stand up for more than a few minutes without feeling dizzy. Plus, we just found out that DD has a NEVER TREATED sinus infection. For the past 6 months she has gone to the ped about 6 times b/c I could not get rid of her runny nose and cough. Finally went to the ENT and find out that the ped (who kept saying it's just a cold and there is nothing you can do) has been misdiagnosing DD. I'm so ticked at the ped. Top that with finding out that DS has sleep apnea. His tonsils are H.U.G.E. So DD is on antibiotics and a steroid nasal spray and DS is on the nasal spray as well. We go back in a month and re-evaluate with an x-ray of their adenoids and to see how they are doing on the steriod spray. All I want is for DD to stop being the snot nosed kid and to get rid of her cough and I want to be able to sleep without worrying about DS stopping breathing all night long (freaks me out and I don't sleep well at night b/c I'm basically up listening to him).

elephantmeg
05-22-2009, 08:11 AM
ugh, huge hugs to you all!