PDA

View Full Version : Dammit DH!

MCsMom
05-23-2009, 01:55 AM
All I ask, really, is that we have a little you and me time before you go to bed since you sleep earlier than I do.
Sitting next to me and cursing the internet because your photos aren't uploading properly DOES NOT COUNT! I am sick and tired of explaining this to you and outraged when you pretend this is the first time you have heard this from me.
GRRRRR!:6:

ILoveLucy
05-24-2009, 05:23 PM
That is annoying, isn't it? Here's hoping he finally gets it. :)

MCsMom
05-28-2009, 09:03 AM
Thanks!
He is a great husband and father.
He just forgets that I need some TLC too, KWIM?
Why do I have to get upset before he realizes that?

*sigh*

kozachka
05-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Hugs :22:. I am so with you on this one. At least I got a back rub tonight after explicitly asking for it.

MCsMom
06-03-2009, 03:12 AM
I would love a back rub right about now :thumbsup:

DrSally
06-03-2009, 12:17 PM
:6:

I think this smiley sums it up perfectly.

kozachka
06-03-2009, 06:54 PM
I find that I have to be very directional with DH these days. I can't just say whine about not having enough couple time. I have to be very specific about what I want (e.g. lunch/dinner date, chocolate, backrub etc) and when I want it to happen. Otherwise, I'd get nada :(. I don't understand why my ever so creative DH can't figure out what I want... Makes me wonder whether he is trying hard enough. G-r-r

MCsMom
06-10-2009, 12:02 AM
Kozachka, DH is really a great guy and a wonderful husband ON THE WHOLE haha He just seems to go through these cycles sometimes where he can be so indifferent to what is going on immediately around him. I understand the pressure to support our family etc. but while he is ruminating, life goes on and I am usually trying my darndest to get everything done so I can have a few minutes together.
I am trying what you mentioned about being very specific. He is doing really well lately.
We'll see how long this lasts...