PDA

View Full Version : I love you sweet baby girl...

LarsMal
05-24-2009, 10:23 AM
but you really need to learn that being put down is not the end of the world! You're the third child, I thought you were supposed to be so laid back- go with the flow. NOPE! High maintenance baby. Good thing you're so d@mn cute and cuddly! But really, wearing you while cooking is not so safe, so please, just sit and be happy for a few minutes. Mama needs a break!!!!

nrp
05-24-2009, 10:29 AM
I feel it. DS is only #2, but he has gone from the perfect mellow infant to needing to be held ALL THE TIME. I am hoping it is teething or the tail end of a cold he had last week, but I suspect that its not. DD was always pretty independent, so I'm not used to this. I can only imagine what it must be like with three!

bubbaray
05-24-2009, 10:38 AM
DD#2 is STILL like that. Hates strollers, hates carriers, just wants HANDS ON her all the time.

What about a bouncy seat or swing???

elaineandmichaelsmommy
05-24-2009, 08:14 PM
Been there,done that! Not so long ago actually. I'll share your exasperation. We ordered out a lot in the first couple months. But I'm impressed that you actually get to cook! I couldn't get out of my lazy boy and away from breastfeeding long enough too cook the first 2 months.

DietCokeLover
05-25-2009, 08:57 AM
BTDT too. DS couldn't stand to be put down up until he was around 6 mos and could sit up on his own and then he'd only let me be for about 20 mins max.

That's probably not very encouraging, huh? Sorry about that. Sending lots of sympathy vibes your way.