PDA

View Full Version : Bugaboo Bee? Or any other suggestions for me?

teeah22
05-24-2009, 01:06 PM
This is my first baby and the stroller options are really killing me! There's just so many things to consider. Anyway, the more I look at the Bugaboo Bee, the more I think it may be what I'm looking for.

I'm 5'1 so lightweight is good for me, hubby is 6'0 so an adjustable handle is something we need. We're suburbanites so I'll mostly be using it for sidewalks, parks, malls, errands, etc. A lot of in-and-out of the car. While hubby has a big SUV, I have a Honda Civic Hybrid with not a lot of trunk space thanks to the electric engine.

Bee owners, do you see any reason why the Bee would not be good for us? Or does anyone have another suggestion? I have to say, I do like the stylishness of the Bee and would like to avoid stroller envy :) Cost isn't really an issue. Thanks!

kcandz
05-25-2009, 01:26 PM
The Bee sounds perfect for your needs. It is a great stroller with amazing customer service. Once you get the hang of it, the Bee is super easy to use. I find the fold is nearly as compact as the Kolcraft universal carrier.

lefarrell
05-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Don't make the same mistake I did and talk yourself out of the Bee if it's what you really want. A year later I ended up buying one anyway, and think it's pretty great. I'm an urbanite, so I can't comment on the in and out of car usage, but for everything else you describe it should be a good fit. My favorite aspect is the rear facing option! Don't be in a hurry to turn that little one around, unless they complain. At a year old, my DS still happily faces us, and I wouldn't have it any other way :love5: