PDA

View Full Version : PBK Ultimate Backpack Diaper Bag

Melaine
05-26-2009, 09:09 AM
I need a backpack, and was looking at this one. I am annoyed that they do not have a picture of it in Khaki. Normally, I am not a khaki girl, but since that is the only option and it is on sale, I am considering it. Has anyone seen the khaki IRL? Is there a pic on their website of a bag in their khaki for reference? Any reviews of this bag otherwise? TIA!

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/md4100/index.cfm?pkey=caccessories-sale

Melaine
05-26-2009, 09:18 AM
While I am at it, what about this bag: (PBK Tech Diaper Bag)
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/zf886/index.cfm?pkey=xsrd0m1|12|||1|||||||khaki%20bag&cm_src=SCH
Looks like it could be a cute baby shower gift, and they actually have a few color choices. Any feedback on it?

Octobermommy
05-26-2009, 12:23 PM
What a great price. I had registered for and received the tech bag but imo it was too small for more than one kiddo. I ended up with their ultimate diaper bag ( think that is what it was called) and it has worked out great. For 14.99 I might buy one for a friend who was having her first.

aajamu
05-28-2009, 01:41 PM
I've owned a PBK Ultimate Backpack and ended up selling it. The inside on mine (I had a chocolate) was this soft non-wipeable nylon - that's a no go for me since things tend to spill or leak inside my bags. The changing pad is attached, too, and it isn't long enough, sort of annoying.

Pros: Straps are padded and super comfy, Bottle pockets on the side keep things cool. Grab handle, too.

It is a good buy at that price, but I think "ultimate" is going overboard. Ultimate for me would be wipe clean interior, detachable long changing pad, a little more organization, and snaps or zipper on top of bottle pockets so they don't fall out.

The changing pad on the Tech bag is attached too. It has mesh side pockets, which I hate, since mesh always rips and makes the bag look ratty in the long run. PBK bags are just OK IMO.