PDA

View Full Version : New iPhone christening

amldaley
05-26-2009, 05:55 PM
I have had it less than an hour and I came here first!

GlindaGoodWitch
05-26-2009, 06:19 PM
I have had it less than an hour and I came here first!

Awww. If only someone other than AT&T offered service, I'd be all over it. Do you love it?

AnnieW625
05-26-2009, 06:26 PM
Me too. I have Verizon and get a 15% service plan discount through my employer. With ATT they only offer discounts on certain phones (and definitely not the iphone).

amldaley
05-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Yes, I love it! I already had AT&T and had a $120 credit on my bill, so I wasn't really looking to switch providers.

I am so in love with the iphone, I can't even describe it. I have been one of those people who only ever used a cell phone to make calls; no camera, no contacts...nothing.

But I WOHM now and the gov't agency work for has blocked almost every site under the sun including BBC news, the BBB forum etc. Forget about checking my AOL e-mail!

It's been getting crazy carrying notebooks around with phone numbers and grocery lists on backs of envelopes and keeping myself entertained while I pump.

I didn't have a GPS system, now I do.
I didn't have an iPod, now I do.
I didn't have any sort of planner, now I do.

I thought about getting an iPod touch and just using my issued cell phone, but then I am carrying two things and that is alot for someone as disorganized as I am!

I love it!