PDA

View Full Version : Help me find a purse!

amldaley
05-29-2009, 06:04 AM
Shopping Challenge:

I have a love-hate relationship w/ purses. I like them, buy them, and never use them long. They don't stay on my shoulder well. I lose stuff in them. They never seem to go with what I am wearing that day. I discard them and buy another. Or, as of recently, I go without.

And lately..I have been using another bag. A non-purse. With great success. Yes, I am in love with my Ameda Purely Yours pump tote bag.

So....shopping mamas...I extend the challenge to you...help me find a purse just like the Ameda tote, only...not a pump bag! And I refuse to spend a fortune on it, so if it is a high end or trendy brand, it better be available on Ebay.

Challenge extended....who will accept???

---------
13x11x8 with a 13" drop and outside pockets.

tiapam
05-30-2009, 12:13 PM
I have been carrying a Lesportsac Deluxe Everyday Bag for about two years now. LSS has lots of bag styles that might work for you and they are often on Ebay. This is a new bag, so might be hard to get cheap but seems a little similar to your Ameda:

http://www.lesportsac.com/store/7876_5922.html

LSS bags do vary in terms of how much structure they have. One of the reasons I like the Deluxe Everyday is because it has a wide strip of webbing all along the side and bottom. It stays on my shoulder pretty well and the strap is easy to adjust so I often wear it messenger style anyway. Also, I try to buy prints/colors that have light interiors. Their bags that are lined in black can be hard to find things in. Oh and another thing I like about the Deluxe Everyday is that access is really good - the two main pockest open up pretty wide and the bag is not that deep.

If you want to know more, just do a search in the bags (To Go??) forum.