PDA

View Full Version : Bugaboo warranty experience?

vahnessuh
05-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Has anyone tried to repair their Bugaboo (any) under warranty? I have a couple of minor issues with my Cameleon... I emailed the place where I bought it from and they said that since it has been more than 30 days, any issues should be taken up with the manufacturer. I emailed Bugaboo a week ago and still gotten no response from them.

Anyone tried to get their Bug repaired by the company? How does it work? Do they have good customer service?

Bella's Mommy
05-30-2009, 02:53 PM
I had great experience with Bugaboo customer service - I had a problem folding my 3 mo old Cameleon (it kept jamming closed when I tried to fold/unfold it) and I called the Customer Service number in New York. The CS girl who answered the phone was very sweet and walked me through trying to fix my problem and even apologized for the problem. When it didn't help, she offered to ship me a new frame. I received the new frame via UPS the next day at no charge. Forget email - try the 800 number - their customer service rocks!

WatchingThemGrow
05-30-2009, 03:21 PM
yeah, they were great. I used a Valco cupholder which ripped the foam. They sent me foam replacement handles for a 2 year old stroller! They also sent me a new wheel when I was going on vacation and they were out of innertubes. They mailed the new wheel to my vacation spot and the new innertubes (which I paid $10 each for) to my house upon my return. Very nice. I forget the name of the rep who was so nice. I'd call or try again via email.