PDA

View Full Version : Geeny designs

Carianne
06-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Has anyone heard of them? I am looking at a crib set from them and don't remember seeing or reading anything about them in the book. TIA

Carianne
06-01-2009, 01:09 PM
here's the exact link http://www.geenny.com/boutique-safari-jungle-animals-13pcs-crib-bedding-set.html

Jajsmom
06-01-2009, 03:52 PM
I purchased the Farm set off of Ebay a while back. You get a lot for the money. I think I paid $8x.xx for my set. I haven't used the crib part yet as I don't have the crib set up.Hoping within the month to get it set up. The quality is probably in the middle. Not cheap, but not high quality. I think the sets were adorable. I'm happy with mine.

divaessence
06-08-2010, 03:03 PM
I am glad you posted this. I was also looking for a review of Geenny products, while I was waiting for my own purchase to be shipped to my home (I purchased the set before I read Baby Bargains).

I have since received the Boutique Animal Scholar bedding set I ordered off of Ebay (for a GREAT price) and it is adorable. I can't wait to get it all set up. :yay:

luckytwenty
06-09-2010, 10:11 AM
I am probably buying some items from their boutique bear line--the wall border and probably the crib sheet. Glad to hear it's good stuff!