PDA

View Full Version : LE mini swim mini

LarsMal
06-01-2009, 04:04 PM
My friend pretty much nailed it the other day when she said, "You know you're getting older when you think LE bathing suits are cute." ;)

I'm getting ready to spend 2 1/2 months at the beach and my post-preggers bod is not bathing suit ready! I think I'll be able to pull of my tankini tops when I finally have to put them on in three weeks, but I don't even want to think about the bottoms.

One top is chocolate brown and the other is black/white. There are several swim skirts in the LE catalog I think would work (I might get a top, too, so I can have 3 suits total).

Does anyone have the mini swim mini? I'm almost 5' 8" and I have pretty long thighs. I think the mini one looks a little more youthful than the regular one. I just need something to cover the tushy a little more than bikini bottoms. Plus, the tummy slimming band is pretty right up my alley!

Thanks!

TwinFoxes
06-04-2009, 12:02 PM
My friend pretty much nailed it the other day when she said, "You know you're getting older when you think LE bathing suits are cute." ;)

Sigh, I was really hoping it was because their suits had gotten cuter...oh well!

ANyway...I just got my mini-swim-mini yesterday. I am also 5'8". It's cute, and I think (almost) doesn't look like you're wearying a skirt to hide stuff. The slit helps. The regular swim mini just looks frumpy to me. I only stopped the bikini action a few years ago, so to find myself in LE suits is a bit of a shock. But that twin belly isn't going away soon, and I'm signing up for mom and tot swim classes, so here I am! I bought the chocolate brown one and the solid orange top and they look really good together. I think the mini looks a little cuter from the back than from the front. Don't forget if you buy it and don't like it LE will take it back.