PDA

View Full Version : Ordering stroller online

cape76
06-04-2009, 07:11 AM
Hi Everyone-
It seems like you can get a better deal on the MB Urban online than any store I have been in. But some of the websites don't specify which model year or anything - anyone know a trusted website to order from??? Also, are there any deals out on the baby jogger city mini??
Thanks!!!
Michelle

Dragonfly2009
06-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Hi, my friend just ordered a baby jogger mini double from joggingstrollers4less.com for $340. I think you need a coupon....maybe you can google it? I can't get a hold of her right now. Maybe someone else on this board know what it is? I know they have the single too.

HTH.

Melaine
06-04-2009, 01:45 PM
I like Letsgostrolling.com and HappyMothers.com has been ok for me too. I would email if you aren't sure the year and ask them to specify.

jp1975
06-05-2009, 11:52 AM
I had good luck with joggingstroller.com

Also, if you have been working with a local store, you might want to ask them if they'll match online prices. The one I was going to was SO helpful, I felt bad not buying from them, but their price was $100 more expensive than online. I asked if they would match and they agreed! Anyway, it's worth trying to support local businesses.

annavn
06-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Hi Everyone-
It seems like you can get a better deal on the MB Urban online than any store I have been in. But some of the websites don't specify which model year or anything - anyone know a trusted website to order from??? Also, are there any deals out on the baby jogger city mini??
Thanks!!!
Michelle

I've ordered my stroller from bestbuybaby.com. It comes very fast and they can tell you even the date it's manufactured.

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
06-05-2009, 12:44 PM
coupon code: babiesrus

I just ordered my BJCM for DD due in October! Hope I don't regret it...I've not had a chance to try out the stroller IRL.

--Jennifer

arivecchi
06-05-2009, 01:01 PM
http://www.albeebaby.com/baby-jogger-city-mini-single-8-in-brown-tan.html

twodogs
06-10-2009, 02:15 PM
I actually ordered the 2007 European version of the MBUS (Urban Jungle) from Albee Baby, and it is very similar to the US 2008 per Strollerqueen. I LOVE it and it was only $279, I think.

http://www.albeebaby.com/mountain-buggy.html

Free shipping when I ordered. I got the Moss color because I live in a very hot climate. Have been very happy. It comes with a free storm/rain cover as well.

Mine has two positions for the straps, has rear wheel suspension but no cup holder.

k_null81
06-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Hello,

By any chance do you know how long the coupon code is good for?

Thanks!

coupon code: babiesrus

I just ordered my BJCM for DD due in October! Hope I don't regret it...I've not had a chance to try out the stroller IRL.

--Jennifer

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
06-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Sorry...I found the coupon code on the carseats.org board...No harm in trying, though! I did get a message that the one I ordered wasn't coming in stock until tomorrow...