PDA

View Full Version : iso paint/paper/craft supplies for toddler

malphy
06-04-2009, 08:56 PM
I am looking for the cheapest place to buy craft items such as finger paints, tempera, brushes, craft glue sticks, art paper, sponge tip paint bottles etc.

I know of discount school supply .com but is there anywhere else i can try?

tia

kayla8
06-04-2009, 10:01 PM
I am looking for the cheapest place to buy craft items such as finger paints, tempera, brushes, craft glue sticks, art paper, sponge tip paint bottles etc.

I know of discount school supply .com but is there anywhere else i can try?

tia

Not sure if it is the "cheapest" but you can get some glue sticks fr. One dollar tree store in town or get constructing paper fr. CVS, Oriental Trading w/ the $10 off any purchase.

Hope that helps.

schrocat
06-04-2009, 11:21 PM
I get my craft supplies for DS from Michaels, Joanns, Lakeshore Learning and Discount School Supplies. He also gets whatever's being clearanced at Target and we get the bulk of our supplies from Target, Office Depot and Staples during back to school sales in July.

At Michaels and Joanns I usually use a 50% off coupon. I get construction paper at Lakeshore Learning with a buy one get 50% coupon.

Gluesticks are usually cheapest during back to school sales. I don't pay more than 10 cents per glue stick.

Do a Dot markers are cheapest at Michaels with a coupon.

The Dollar Tree also sells stuff like pom poms and gluesticks for a $1 a packet.

Hope this helps.

byek
06-05-2009, 07:24 AM
currently going on now:

http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/2008/02/michaels-coupons-arts-craft-store.html

this blog is a great site for printable coupons!

brittone2
06-05-2009, 12:10 PM
If you can hold off another month or two, the back to school sales are great for glue sticks, cheapo Crayola watercolor paints, cheap markers and crayons.
We usually stock up for the year during that time. WalMart, Target, and office supply stores (Office Depot, Staples, Office Max, etc.) all have great back to school deals.

Michaels/AC Moore with a 40% off coupon (Michaels has sponge tip paint bottles...the ones that are knockoffs of Do A Dot markers). I've found the 40% off coupons to help with buying the heavy duty water color paper (Strathmore). Some people wouldn't want to shell out for the heavy duty paper, but if that's important to you, AC Moore and Michaels coupons help bring the cost down considerably.

Discountschoolsupply.com
DickBlick.com (will probably get auto-censored ;) but hopefully you'll figure it out)