PDA

View Full Version : Help Please!!!! Committed big No-NO

babyspillers
06-04-2009, 10:16 PM
So, I bought a USED crib at a garage sale. The label on the side of the crib says "Bambolina, made in Italy." My problem......I can't find jack about it....anywhere. I 'googled' it and the closest thing I found was the Bambolina Collection by Veronica. There is a website but I couldn't tell if it was where my crib came from since there are just pics and no prices or information on distributors.

The point....CAN ANYONE HELP ME??????

I did just find a post from this site from 2002 that infers that Bambolina is Bonavita?????

Thanks in advance for your help

TwinFoxes
06-04-2009, 10:51 PM
What info are you looking for exactly? Did you try asking the sellers? They might be a good place to start.

babyspillers
06-05-2009, 03:15 PM
I guess I should have put the sellers are on an extended vacation at this time....and I have not been able to start by contacting them

Piglet
06-05-2009, 03:35 PM
What are you trying to determine? We bought DS1's crib at a baby store but it was a generic company (and cheap too). I think it also claimed to have been made in Italy and was called something boring like Luna. No amount of googling would have given any more info on that crib - I just had to trust the baby store and trust my gut. That crib was awesome! It looked brand new after 2 kids each slept 3 years in it. It was totally rock solid and I gave it away to a teenage mom and I know she appreciated such a nice crib too!

ETA: I just googled Bambolina Italy and also came up with the Veronica collection http://www.bambolinacollection.it/lettini_eng.html It seems like that is the best bet. What do you need to find out though? Recalls? Age of crib? Assembly? I googled Lettina Bambolina and got a LOT of stores selling the crib in Europe. You can use Google to translate the page, but they seem to be a common brand: http://www.newbabyland.com/la-cameretta_mobilio_lettino-bambolina-lorenzo-ciliegio_product-1-18-5734.aspx?utm_campaign=KELKOOIT&utm_content=feed-Lettini&utm_source=datafeed-&utm_medium=comparatore-prezzi&id_link=4b840aa7136f3790276acd0042b67847

SnuggleBuggles
06-05-2009, 03:35 PM
I'd be hesitant to use it until you get the manual just to verify you have all the tiny pieces of hardware and such. I'm sorry that I can't help you find the vendor. I wonder if there is a way to contact the Fields on this? I think they check that sort of email. I'll see if I can scrounge up contact info.

Beth

babyspillers
06-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the work PIGLET I did that too....and even emailed them but was told they do not or have not sold any cribs in the United States so my crib can't be theirs.

I am looking for how old the crib is, recalls....etc

Thanks for the help. ;)