PDA

View Full Version : a bottle question WDYT?

Carianne
06-05-2009, 02:25 PM
My sil has a two year old and asked me if I wanted the bottles she used for her ds.The only thing we'd have to buy is the actual nipples. I am kind of hesitant. WDYT? I didn't add any to mine and dh's registry as I figured we could buy them ourselves but she seems to think why buy them when she offered them to us. Your thoughts? TIA

KrisM
06-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Are they the newer plastic? The BPA free stuff? If they are, I would take them and be happy! If not, I'd get new ones with the safe plastic.

caheinz
06-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Are they the newer plastic? The BPA free stuff? If they are, I would take them and be happy! If not, I'd get new ones with the safe plastic.

Yep. As long as you know they're good (safe) ones, I would!

SnuggleBuggles
06-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Agreeing with the others- if it is safe plastic then I would! Why not?? I know as a 1st time mom it is nice to have new stuff but there are lots more things that are far cooler to spend money on. :) We can help you add some stuff to your baby registry... :)

Beth

JBaxter
06-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Like PP said it depends on the type of plastic. < avent, playtex gerber and even flo clear plastic are out> if they are the drop in type you are fine