PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! I need to find a piece for a Simplicity for children crib!!!

rlzank99
06-05-2009, 06:29 PM
HELP!!! :banghead:
My husband and I bought a used crib and when we put it together we realized that one of the brackets that hold the piece for the mattress to the frame was missing. I tried tracking down the company to buy a replacement bracket, but their site seems to be under construction and their phone is disconnected!!!! If anyone happens to have any info on this company or knows how to contact them i would greatly appreciate the info. Also if anyone have a bracket for a:
Simplicity for Children crib
Model 8745H
Manufacture Code 0705-HS
I would pay for it to be shipped to me.

I need a bracket that lookes like a stretched out Z.

Thanks for the help!!!

Becky

schums
06-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Honestly, after a quick google search, I'd pitch the crib. There have been a bunch of recalls on Simplicity cribs, and children have died from using the defective cribs. That coupled with the disconnected phone number would have be pitching the crib over several trash days, so no one else would pick it up.

BeachBum
06-05-2009, 08:02 PM
The company is defunct. The assets were bought by another company, but they weren't honoring any recall parts or anything.

joytiare
06-06-2009, 09:05 PM
I live in the Carribbean and stores carry about 90% Simplicity and other *recalled* cribs!!! If you do a Google search, you'll find that the #1 hit for Simplicity cribs is the Consumer Product Safety Commission notice which says that the company is no longer operating.

You'll also find that Simplicity cribs make their Top 10 Most Wanted list of hundred of thousands of products! For the safety of your bambino, get a new crib.