PDA

View Full Version : did your new bjcm feel a little bumpy/wobbly at first?

Lucykat
06-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Just bought a bjcm at local BRU and am wondering if it's common for it to have a slightly bumpy ride to it at first, possibly due to the ridges in the plastic wheels? We returned the first one thinking it was defective, then test-drove the display, and it seemed a little wobbly too. Exchanged it for another one and it is better, but still not perfectly smooth. Am wondering if once the wheels are worn down some if it gets smoother. Thanks for your help!

WatchingThemGrow
06-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Mine had a grocery cart sounding wheel and I finally called to ask this week. Within 24 hours, a new wheel contraption arrived at my doorstep. I love BJ cust. service.

pastrygirl
06-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Mine is wobbly, but I've had it for a while. I don't use it very often, so I'm not sure if it's new or has always been that way. I should call...

jacksmoma
06-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Oh my gosh i have been having the EXACT same issue lately and i have a brand new wheel from BJ! it makes a clicky noise even on smooth surfaces, i cannot figure it out at all. so annoying. please post if you find out more!

Lucykat
06-08-2009, 01:17 PM
I have emailed BJ customer service and will let you know what they say. If it helps, all of these strollers at BRU were all manufactured in 11/08 and are orange/grey.

DomMom
07-15-2009, 11:07 AM
Lucykat - Was wondering if you ever got an answer from BJ CS? I just bought an orange/grey BJCM from BRU and the manuf date is 11/08. When my husband is pushing the stroller and I am walking beside it - I noticed the wheels do not look round and seem wobbly to me. Wondering if I should contact customer service and ask about it (maybe they have a bad batch that got released to BRUs?) or live with it and it will smooth itself out over time?

Thanks!

salsah
07-15-2009, 06:06 PM
my double had that problem. the frame was not balance. customer service was great -- they replaced the frame several times. but all of them had the same problem. apparently it is a common problem. bj's quality is not the best.

salsah
07-15-2009, 06:06 PM
Lucykat - Was wondering if you ever got an answer from BJ CS? I just bought an orange/grey BJCM from BRU and the manuf date is 11/08. When my husband is pushing the stroller and I am walking beside it - I noticed the wheels do not look round and seem wobbly to me. Wondering if I should contact customer service and ask about it (maybe they have a bad batch that got released to BRUs?) or live with it and it will smooth itself out over time?

Thanks!

you need to contact cs. they have excellent cs.

mecawa
07-16-2009, 09:17 AM
I've never had a wobbly issue with my BJCM. If you are definitely call customer service they're really good. We had a problem with our car seat attatchment and they were SOOOOOOOO helpful.

Melaine
07-16-2009, 09:20 AM
Is it just me or have we had a lot of quality issues regarding BJs here lately??? I'm definitely disappointed.

jacksmoma
07-16-2009, 01:16 PM
BJ has major major quality issues- we had quite a few with our BRAND NEW bjccd- luckily it was an 2008 and they had none left to replace it with so they sent us out a 2009 but that one had wobbly wheels in the back! my mini single's wheels in the front make a clicking noise too and they sent me a new wheel, i think it's just the stroller design. cool strollers but not made as well as say bob's.