PDA

View Full Version : Born Free Trainer Cup Spouts?

amldaley
06-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Anyone tried the soft sippy cup tops that can attach to Born Free Bottles???

JBaxter
06-07-2009, 12:02 PM
I just went to the kitchen and tried them. The spouts are the same size as the nipples I snapped them in and they fit the exact same way I hadnt thought about it before but looks like I will have more sippy cups!! :)

TwinFoxes
06-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Yes...I'm not a big fan honestly. I love the Born Free bottles/nipples. But we are now trying to transition to cups. The spouts are really hard to suck through, they take me a pretty good suck. The girls don't care for them at all. Also, I've had some problems with leaking. I didn't get the whole cup, just the spouts and handles to attach to the bottles. That may have lead to the leaking. Kind of a bummer because they weren't cheap.

Nooknookmom
06-07-2009, 02:22 PM
My DD ripped open, w/ her little teeth, every single BF soft spout I bought. I finally gave up. They always leaked on me too.

maydaymommy
06-08-2009, 09:01 PM
I found that the ones with the "Y" opening in the spout leaked a little less, and it definitely helped to use the actual cup/spout lids, rather than the top that goes on with a nipple. I was also pretty disappointed though - lots of leaking.