PDA

View Full Version : HABA doctors kits has missing pieces... UPDATE - Awesome Customer Service!

kayte
06-07-2009, 01:20 PM
DD got a HABA doctor's kit from her godmother this weekend. Unfortunately it is missing some pieces. I know that GM purchased it online and back in January (when she was buying several HABA games for DD's birthday and other holidays). So I am not sure that the online store is going to replace it--since it's been 5 months-- and they don't have a way of knowing we only opened it yesterday. I have few postcards from HABA games about them replacing game pieces--- but there isn't a phone number to call and see if they will replace the missing pieces to a non-game item. Anyone dealt directly with them and know how to get a hold of someone? Their website has an contact form you can fill out but it seems to be for requesting information, buying as a retailer, etc... and it looks like it routes to their German office--not an office in the US. THe postcards have a US address--- so I think there must be a US office --but I can't find any other contact info.

kayte
06-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Just wanted to update that I emailed the company through the contact page. I got back an email first thing this morning and they are sending out the missing pieces. THEY ROCK! I love HABA!!!