PDA

View Full Version : Baby Jogger....

Melaine
06-07-2009, 11:25 PM
It has been nearly 3 weeks since they said they were shipping my replacement frame. Until it comes, I will continue to be unable to brake. That's right, Baby Jogger, why don't YOU try loading and unloading a double stroller with three (yes three) diaper bags strapped on, 2 cupholders, and a couple children on an incline at the zoo with NO brake. WHERE IS MY REPLACEMENT FRAME?!?

TwinFoxes
06-07-2009, 11:48 PM
That's scary, and especially disturbing because I've been singing BJ's praises. I hope it's just a post office/Fedex/UPS snafu, and not a Baby Jogger problem.

mamaoftwins
06-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Melaine, they took forever to ship my replacement wheel as well. :( I called, was told they'd ship it right out, then I get a fedex shipment confirmation two weeks later! It took them two weeks to ship. *sigh* Hope your frame comes soon.

Melaine
06-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Melaine, they took forever to ship my replacement wheel as well. :( I called, was told they'd ship it right out, then I get a fedex shipment confirmation two weeks later! It took them two weeks to ship. *sigh* Hope your frame comes soon.

Good golly, really? That sucks. I thought it had fallen through the cracks. If that is their normal procedure than I will point-blank stop recommending them to people. That's not ok, IMO.

arivecchi
06-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Have you called them to get an update? I got a replacement handle from them in a couple of days.

DietCokeLover
06-08-2009, 05:17 PM
I'd call them every day and let them know you are posting regularly on boards until it arrivves.