PDA

View Full Version : Double Stroller?

mpbaby
06-08-2009, 04:35 AM
We need help finding the right double stroller...

Our DS will be 20 months when DD arrives in October. We currently have a Maclaren Ryder, which we hate. There is nothing wrong with the stroller - we are just not stroller people.

Our original plan was to keep DS in the Maclaren and wear DD. But now my husband wants to buy a double stroller. The thought of it makes me nauseous, since it's another stroller (we already have the Maclaren and Snap & Go) and I can only assume it will be huge (I think the Maclaren is huge).

Any suggestions for double strollers given our general aversion to strollers (especially large strollers)? We would mostly use the stroller at the mall, zoo, or aquarium...

Thanks!

AnnieW625
06-08-2009, 02:04 PM
My friends that have doubles have Bob Revolutions and love them; they also have the Maclaren Techno double and love that too. The Baby Jogger City Mini, City Classic, and City Elite strollers are also very popular on these boards. We looked at the City Mini single and were very impressed with it. The fold is amazing! Definitely check them out.

I have never tried one of their strollers, but I have heard really good things about the Mountain Buggy Urban Double stroller.