PDA

View Full Version : Chico Clothing? Sized small? Generous? lean or boxy?

amldaley
06-09-2009, 07:09 AM
I don't have a Chico store nearby to try stuff one, so can anyone tell me what their sizing is like?

I have already seen the size chart on the site, but I am wondering if someone can tell me if their sizes are generous or small, are their cuts long & lean or boxy or...?

Any advice welcomed!
Thanks!

amandabea
06-09-2009, 08:07 AM
I've recently bought quite a bit for work from their outlet store and have been very happy with everything. In general I think their sizes are generous (or maybe it's just that they fit me better than most other brands). I guess some things/styles are a little boxy (though I'm not sure what you mean). Personally, I think their stuff is better for those of us with extra weight than thin people, but I never shopped there when I was thin. I'm not a big fan of all of their crazy prints/patterns and I don't really like embellished clothing -- to me those things seem "old", but I've found some great basic pants and jackets and I love their t-shirts. Their "travelers" collection is very popular, but again it strikes me as for the older set. Maybe that's bc many women I work with have those pieces and they are all 10+ years older than me. Or maybe I just need to realize I'm not a kid anymore (I'm 36). Their sales people are great - very friendly and helpful.

DebbieJ
06-09-2009, 10:14 AM
I found their stuff to run a tad large and yes, boxy.