PDA

View Full Version : Twin/multiples message boards

AJP
06-09-2009, 07:21 AM
Are there any other twin/multiple boards you are active on? I know about 1 but am interested in finding a few more.

TwinFoxes
06-09-2009, 04:14 PM
I don't know of one, but I'd like to find one...do you mind sharing the other one you're on? I wish the multiples board here was more active.

Melaine
06-09-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't know of one, but I'd like to find one...do you mind sharing the other one you're on? I wish the multiples board here was more active.
:yeahthat:

dowlinal
06-09-2009, 05:08 PM
The only one I know of is twinstuff.com They have tons of forums. I loved the expecting forum when I was pregnant and now that my boys are here I've found the first years and the breastfeeding forums to be helpful.

They also have a big sister/little sister program which I like a lot.

mikeys_mom
06-09-2009, 08:10 PM
I wish the multiples board here was more active.

I just figure that if you are caring for twins there is not a whole lot of time for posting. I have two sleeping babies in my arms at the moment and am typing with one hand.:wink2:

Melaine
06-09-2009, 09:13 PM

I just figure that if you are caring for twins there is not a whole lot of time for posting. I have two sleeping babies in my arms at the moment and am typing with one hand.:wink2:

I actually find myself more active online than I think I ever would have been with a singleton. Mostly because it is so much harder to get out of the house with 2 babies.

Those of you who have other DC than your twins obviously have more going on!

AJP
06-10-2009, 09:16 AM
twinstuff is the other one I know of. I find myself using what precious little me time I have on here! I should be napping right now!

Momof3Labs
06-10-2009, 10:06 AM
The only one I know of is twinstuff.com They have tons of forums. I loved the expecting forum when I was pregnant and now that my boys are here I've found the first years and the breastfeeding forums to be helpful.

They also have a big sister/little sister program which I like a lot.

Congratulations on the arrival of your little guys!! How are things going? It sounds like they are both home with you?

dowlinal
06-11-2009, 01:29 AM
Congratulations on the arrival of your little guys!! How are things going? It sounds like they are both home with you?

Thanks! They made an unexpected arrival on May 31st the day before I was scheduled to have them. I made it to 37 weeks and 3 days and Alex was 6 lbs 3 oz and Nick was 7lbs 5oz so we were able to avoid any NICU time and the boys came home with me.

Things are going pretty well. It's definitely tough adjusting to two newborns with two older kids, especially with nursing, but I'm just taking it one day at a time.

Melaine
06-11-2009, 07:04 AM
Thanks! They made an unexpected arrival on May 31st the day before I was scheduled to have them. I made it to 37 weeks and 3 days and Alex was 6 lbs 3 oz and Nick was 7lbs 5oz so we were able to avoid any NICU time and the boys came home with me.

Things are going pretty well. It's definitely tough adjusting to two newborns with two older kids, especially with nursing, but I'm just taking it one day at a time.

Those are some impressive birth weights. Sounds like you guys are off to a great start!

Momof3Labs
06-11-2009, 10:41 AM

Good for you! I hope that you find some help - even a neighborhood high school girl - to make your transition a little easier. I'm having a very hard time imagining life with four kids, and how I'll juggle them on the days that I have no help!